Spring and Key Lime Trifle


It finally feels like spring around here! Last week we went from this:


To this:



The children are enjoying the weather SO much! These kids have been locked up for 6 months and now there is no keeping them in the house! We have played outside for three days straight only coming home to eat and sleep! And speaking of eating, the warm weather certainly changes which foods we crave and the way we eat around our house! I am starting to think fresh, chilled, grilled, crisp! And I am so excited about it!


Last week I shared a recipe over at BettyCrocker.com that translates that change really well: Key Lime Trifle! Made with tangy fresh key lime and super light and fluffy angel food cake, that is the perfect kind of dessert for spring and summer!


To see the step-by-step recipe click HERE.



Happy Spring!!


Comments

  1. Hey Paula,

    I found that it is new recipe which I hear first time. I will definitely try this recipe. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. superb!!

    it is looking an good sweet. i want to taste it.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think i already taste it on my tongue just by looking to the picture hmm yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully tasty. This is a great recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!