When Kids are a Priority...

Traveling with kids is never a vacation. With that said, I must confess that I have completely over estimated the amount of time I would be able to dedicate to blogging while in Brazil. The kids are with me 24/7 and since my youngest is still 3 years old, it is difficult to go out and explore the things that I would like to share with you. Even cooking for the Blog is not easily accomplished around here. But today I am telling myself not to stress about it and try to enjoy my last days around my family whom I had not seen for almost 1 1/2 years! I am happy that, somehow, I accomplished to finish a few recipes for bettycrocker.com here in Brazil, just in time to leave to another short trip to see one of my aunts and her family. 

I will leave you with some photos from my days with the kids - not the same as food, but they are pretty great too:-)

This is where we go to the beach everyday:



The kids enjoy looking for fish, and other sea creatures!



That is NOT me paddle surfing. I wish I had time for that!


At the train Museum - it was fun until my son had the worse temper tantrum I have ever seen just because one of the rooms was closed for remodel. 









Comments

  1. loved looking at your family photos. You have a beautiful family. I enjoy how you incorporate your family into your blog and I especially like to see what yummy receipe is next. I work with Dre at the corporate offices in California, your children are darling

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Tina,
      Thank you so much for your message! I'm so glad you are enjoying the Blog!
      Best,
      Paula

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!