Busy Week

Last week was incredibly busy around here. I can't believe I only posted one recipe the entire week! 

Well, with my husband out of town for 5 days, the kids out of classes for 2 days, and my son NOT napping, I had zero time to be productive! To top all of that, I am also trying to get ready for a month long trip to my home country - Brazil. That alone is a huge project! With that said, please forgive me if I am absent some days:)

For now I want to share with you that this weekend we celebrated my father-in-law's 70th birthday with a beautiful party filled with love and laughter. My mother-in-law did a fantastic job bringing the family together and keeping us happy with lots of delicious foods and wines!

Here are my babies getting ready to go to the party:



She had fun playing  with her cousins!


They both painted wooden bird feeders for their grandpa!


I was happy to see my lovely ones eating salad and salmon at dinner time!


 
I'll be back soon with yummy recipes!

Paula

Comments